News and Events
Flat Rate FAQ
Refill using prepaid
Refill using credit card
By filling the TerraSmart application form, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions. If you don't agree with these regulations you must immediately stop using our service and notify TerraNet's Customer Care by dialing 1293.
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer meets the minimum requirements. For TerraSmart, your computer should have an Ethernet Network Interface card. Also, you have to get your TerraSmart Wireless Unit.
2. Resale of bandwidth or any fractional part of the High Speed Service provided by TerraNet, for any purpose, is strictly prohibited, and considered illegal. Only the end user is liable legally for any misuse.
3. TerraNet shall not be held liable for any kind of losses or consequent damages suffered by the client resulting from any kind of disruption of the service or degradation in performance. Damages include, but are not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenues or profits, loss of business, data or customers.
4. TerraSmart customer may only transfer between different plans within the same service type. Customers may not transfer from TerraSmart to Terrabroad and vice versa.
5. Some areas might not be under coverage.
6. Service is ristrictly provided in accordance with Ministry of Telecommunication (MoT) regulations. Client is the sole responsible for any illegal usage.
7. Client commits to communicate its coordinates to TerraNet. Accurate Information and coordinates provided by the client will be furnished to the MoT. Any false reporting will be the responsibility of the Client.
8. Client commits to inform in writing of any CPE' s modem ownership change.
9. Client will be responsible to provide accurate coordinates of any new owner when CPE exchanges ownership.
10. Abusive users of "Free Night Traffic" may witness a degradation of the service quality and connection speed at night.
TerraNet is the Only ISP in
Lebanon to be awarded the ISO
TerraNet 2012 © - All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions